WEIGHT & MATERIAL
weight: approx. 12 grams.
material: 925 sterling silver or 24ct gold plated sterling silver.
solid gold and platinum is available on request.
it is difficult to describe the meaning behind wreathe because this was formed at a time when we believed that jewellery can only be lived. this is made to be worn by the individual & not talked about by its makers.
- made in australia by hand using traditional goldsmith methods
- ethically made from only precious metals
- handmade to order, please allow between 1 to 3 weeks shipping depending on if the piece is silver, gold plated or solid gold
- refer to our FAQs for more information about the meaning, traditional goldsmithing methods, morality, and suggested care methods for this piece
- $10 flat rate for shipping in australia via registered australia post express with signature on delivery. for all international orders, a flat rate of $25.00 AU shipping is applied via australia registered post international. please note our prices are not inclusive of any international taxes, duties or customs charges you may be liable for